1. Name of the bride and groom: Ashley Morton and Daniel Ugricic
2. Where did you meet? Technically, High School, but we didn’t start dating until a few years later
3. What was the style or theme of your wedding day? Classic and elegant with some colour
4. What was most important to you while planning your wedding? Venue & Photography
5. What was the very best part of your wedding day (or the planning of it)? I loved dress shopping; I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted so it was fun to go try things on. Meeting our photographers was another highlight, once we met Shelley and Jeff we knew that we would have an amazing time with them and that the photos would turn out great.
6. What was the hardest part of the day (or the planning of it)? Once the day came I was at peace that whatever was going to happen was going to happen but I knew I had a great group of vendors and friends giving me a hand so I wasn’t worried about how things were going to go. I was dreading picking decor, I had photos of things I like but nothing seemed to quite fit and I knew one of the colours I had picked was a bit different so I wasn’t sure how everything would match.
7. What were a few of your favourite details of the day? The flowers turned out great and the room looked amazing with everything together, I’m not great at imagining things so it was really nice to see all the centerpieces with the decor
8. What piece of advice do you have for other brides and grooms? I could come up with so many for this! Referrals are great when planning, the people in the wedding industry know their counterparts very well. We booked just about everyone who was recommended and we weren’t disappointed. On the day take time to enjoy little moments whether with each other, with friends or family, or on your own. The day will go so quickly and there will be some many people who want to see you.
-Venue: Valley Ridge Golf Course
-Wedding Dress: Nerida by Sottero & Bidgley (purchased from Bridal Debut)
-Hair: Chelsea Hofmeister
-Makeup: Jenna Meehan
-Bridesmaid dresses: Sophia Tolli (purchased from Bridal Debut)
-Menswear: Rented from Calgary Bridal Center
-Caterer: Valley Ridge Golf Course
-Wedding Cake: Swirl Cakes & Cupcakes
-Invitations: Magnet Street
-Florist: Dahlia Floral
-Entertainment: DJ Bobby Molina
-Photographer: As I See It Photography
-Marriage commissioner -Tamara Jones